Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall Firefly Market


Ahh the leaves are changing!

G Dan Mitchell Photography
I always have that resistance to letting go of summer but, when you see those golden autumn hues
come out and collect around your feet, it reminds me that change is good too. 

One big change that happened this year for me was going from being a visitor and shopper at the Firefly Handmade Markets in Boulder, to being a vendor. I'm so excited to participate in this weekend's Fall Market!!



It will be a lovely Fall day to be outside, enjoying artwork and handmade fabulousness, including some brews and ice cream. And don't forget 10% of your purchase of Emily Claire Studio at Firefly market will go to the kitties of Rocky Mountain Feline Rescue.

Come visit my booth and see my colorful new jewelry! 





I was honored to be featured on the Firefly blog earlier this month. You can check out the post below by clicking here and scrolling down to Sept. 16th.




Some fellow vendors I'm looking forward to seeing:

  • What We Love Winery ~ they'll be right next door to me! I can't wait to try their tasty wine.
  • Urban Octopus ~ screen printed prints and shirts. My boyfriend loves these quirky designs.
  • Elke ~ a beloved Boulderite who handcrafts unique leather bags

Amethyst Wave Earrings

Follow me through BlogLovin for more updates on new jewelry! 
This is an easy platform to follow all your favorite blogs in one place, and find recommendations 
for others, like SpringLeaf Studios and Design Seeds.



No comments:

Post a Comment