Friday, October 3, 2014

Minty Inspiration (with a pinch of turquoise)




One of the most popular colors in fashion and interiors right now is Mint.
One my favorite gemstones to use is a minty shade of turquoise.

Emily Claire Studio jewelry available on Etsy




It's always been an inspiring color for me. From natural gemstones to the shades of teal along the shoreline at the beach, mint/turquoise is all around us.




photos by Emily Deister

Mint is such an easy color to bring to our lives. 
Paint an accent wall or throw on some fun Converse. It sits somewhere between bold and feminine. 

Click on the image below to check out this small treasury I curated on Etsy


My favorite minty thing would have to be Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream! O yes! And no one better than Em's Ice Cream (a fellow Firefly vendor who I'm always keeping an eye on-- and organic too)

Emily Claire Studio jewelry in chalcedony and turquoise. Ariadne at Home interiors.

What a wonderful summer I've had! I've been reflecting on all that I accomplished; kick-starting my business, getting into shows and shops, traveling, and enjoying time at home with loved ones. I'm so thankful for these opportunities. Now it's time to welcome the fall and throw on one of my favorite color combos (my kitties stole the gloves that matched).

earrings by Emily Claire Studio

1 comment:

  1. Those darn kitties. Do they wear the gloves? Lovely post and thoughts about color and gorgeous photos too. The mint/turquoise jewelry pieces you have made are some of my favorites. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete