Thursday, December 18, 2014

Gift Ideas for the Christmas Season!

One of my favorite Christmas songs is the Twelve Days of Christmas. Mostly because I'll always remember my sweet grandpa mixing up some of the words, singing "Three Hench Fens" and not realizing it :)

promised to curate some gift collections that included some handmade items by local businesses. 
I used Polyvore to create idea boards which (of course) center around color schemes. You might already be done with shopping but I had fun looking at local vendors like Canopy Skincare, Be Hippy, and Twigs & Treen for special finds and then collaging them together. 
Here's how they turned out.








Each collection also includes items that are less expensive things you'd find at a department store or online. Remember my mission for "Shopping Small for All" is about being sincere in our shopping experience, not rushed or extravagant. Finding ways to enjoy all aspects of the giving of the Holidays, and sometimes that does mean we need an easy-to-find item to go along with our special handmade gifts.

I hope you all enjoy your Christmas! 

My favorite quote to remember the reason for the season:
"Love came to show us the way"

1 comment:

  1. ooh . . . I want those little rings. So pretty. Love your collections and of course the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete